A good photographer is of major importance both during and after your event; you should choose it carefully to avoid any disappointment.
You would want someone that can relax you while shooting and can establish a good connection with your guests to make sure that they enjoy being photographed and look natural in the pictures.
Listed below are a few tips that might help you shortlist the most talented ones:
- Bored with the usual cheesy shots? Search beyond wedding photographers if you are looking for cool and stylish images. Many fashion and lifestyle photographers can normally be hired for important events as well…and what is more important than your special day? Fashion photographers are great when it comes to portraits of you getting ready and walking around in your gorgeous wedding gown…lifestyle ones are ideal for parties and their pictures are bound to reflect the magic atmosphere of your reception!
- Do not splash on decoration while saving on a photographer by trusting the ability of friends and family (unless they are professionals). The photos are the only lasting memories of your day, you will be sharing them with your children and grandchildren in the years to come and you just want them to be perfect. Top photographers do charge a lot for a reason…years and years of experience that provided them with a great eye and the ability to play with the light.
- Search the Internet to come up with an initial list of names, look at their websites and pick the ones that grab your attention. Contact them, ask them to send you their portfolio and prices but most importantly meet them in person to test the chemistry you have with them.
- Always remember to confirm what is included in their rates…here are a few questions you should ask:
• Do they shoot on digital or film?
• Will they put the shots on a dedicated website where you and your guests will be able to look at them and order prints?
• Will they provide you with a CD of all the images in high resolution or will you have to order prints from them each time?
• Will they create an album for you (and if so, what is their style?) or just provide you with the shots?
• Will they stay during the whole event?
• Are expenses included in their fee?
- Once you have selected your photographer, do not forget to agree a checklist of photos in advance (e.g. a picture of you with all your friends from school…etc).
- Try to limit formal shots to your immediate family and let the photographer capture the rest of the wedding as it happens in a reportage style.
- Secure your photographer well in advance and make sure there is a back up in place in case something happens to them!
Italian Lakes Wedding Team is made up of several professional wedding planners and floral designers with a long experience on Italian Lakes locations.
The Team knows the territory in every single detail and will be able to follow you on every important choice you will take.
Our coordinators are based locally in the areas we serve so whether you decide for a wedding in Rome or Bracciano, a wedding in Como or Stresa, or a Wedding on lake Garda or Lake Orta, we will grant the same level of service.
Our Team will be able to provide you every kind of supplier, florist, photographers, musicians, designers celebrants, witnesses and help as far as your documents are concerned, and anything you may think of.
Italian Lakes Wedding Team will literally pamper you!
For any information about wedding on Italian Lakes District please CONTACT US.