Why don’t you think about a mini cruise on Lake Orta as Charlotte and Steven did?
An unconventional wedding for Charlotte and Steve. A real Happy Hour Wedding with touring aperitif on Lake Orta.
Try to imagine for your wedding a boat on the lake, cruising from Orta to St. Julius Island, Pella and Lido di Gozzano. Then North up to Pettanasco and Omegna.
A mini cruise that could be also a special occasion to let your guests discovering real Lake Orta. You could admire wild nature on North West shores with herons and Acqualba falls, and then historical villas facing the lake surrounded by wonderful wonderful parks.
Cruising reception could be ideal for young and dynamic couples who want to surprise their guests and have fun also breaking the stress of a traditional wedding.
It could more informal and laid down but still very elegant and chic.
Water has a great appeal for sure but a cruising reception could be ideal to make it more private, far away from tourists.
Wedding cruises on Lake Orta with Navigazione Lago d’Orta
- Navigazione Lago d’Orta has two ferries that could be wonderful reception venues:
- Ferry boat Ortensia is the main boat.
It is 24 meters long and it can host up to 290 people. It has two decks.
A deck is indoors with bar and the other is outdoor. From here you can admire a wonderful view and taking stunning wedding pictures!
It could be the ideal ferry for 100-120 guests maximum.
- Ferry Valentina is the second boat ideal for smaller events with 40-50 guests maximum.
Valentina is a historical boat that used to be in Torino on Rover Po. Thanks to restyling made by Piero Ravizza, Valentina boat is coming back on waters… this time on Lake Orta!
What do you think about a wedding party on a Love Boat of Navigazione del Lago d’Orta as Charlotte and Steven did?
Do you want more details?
- You could have all your guests on a single boat with all comforts (toilettes, bar, heating system, tv, microphone for speeches).
- Ceremony can be held in Orta or you could even plan a lovely symbolic blessing on board.
- Lunch or dinner can be planned on one of the wonderful venues on mainland then you can cut the cake on the boat. Captain will start the party!
- You could opt for a romantic dinner on the ferry to enjoy a wonderful sunset on the lake. You and your guests could have a lovely dinner and some dances afterwards. Ferry boat could be like a Dancing Boat in Palma de Majorca, but this time you will be on Lake Orta at Sunset!
- Last but not least you could enjoy some live music played by one of the two captains of the ferry…. he is a real musician!
For further information, availability and rates of ferry boats please contact us.