The most beautiful day of a couple life really needs attention to details.
The choice of the photographer is extremely important and has to reflect the couple taste, needs and expectations: the memory of the wedding, described through unforgettable pictures stay with us all lifelong.
That’s why I decided to write a brief guideline of Must – Take Wedding Photos divided by different moments during the day itself.
Must – Take Photos before the ceremony
• Groom getting ready
• Bride having hair and make-up done
• Groom with parents
• Groom with best man
• Groom with ushers
• Bride in her wedding dress
• Bride with her parents
• Bride with her bridesmaids
• Bride / groom getting into the car or onto the boat.
And don’t forget the details shots!
• Wedding dress (hanging up)
• Groom suit (hanging up)
• Bride / Groom shoes
• Bride / bridesmaid bouquet
• Groom / best man buttonhole
Must – Take Photos at the ceremony
• Flowers and decorations at the ceremony venue
• Landscape at the ceremony venue
• Guests outside the ceremony venue
• Groom and best man outside the ceremony venue and at the altar
• Bride arriving
• Bride and father walking down the aisle
• Bride and groom exchanging vows
• Bride and groom exchanging rings
• Signing of the register
• Kiss of bride and groom
• Newlyweds walking down the aisle and outside the venue
• Bride and groom covered in confetti
• Bride and groom with guests
• Bride and groom leaving for the reception
Must – Take Photos at the reception
• Bride and groom arriving
• Guests arriving and with champagne
• Bride and groom entering the dinner
• Bride and groom cutting the cake
• Bride and groom’s first dance
• Bride and father dancing
• Groom and mother dancing
• Best man and maid – of – honour dancing
• Bride throwing the bouquet and bouquet caught
• Bride and groom leaving the reception
And again: don’t forget the details!
• Flowers and decorations
• Centerpieces / lanterns / candles
• Musicians / DJ / band
• Details of the venue
• Details of boats / cars
• Seating chart
• Place card and stationary details
• Buffet tables
• Details of food and drinks
Must – Take Formal Group shots
• Bride and groom with both sets of parents
• Bride and groom with ushers, best man, bridesmaid
• Bride alone with ushers and best man
• Bride with bridesmaid
• Groom with best man and ushers
• Groom alone with bridesmaid
• Bride and groom with all attendants / guests
• Bride with groom’s parents
• Groom with bride’s parents
• Bride and groom with close family
We wish you a memorable wedding day!
Italian Lakes Wedding team
Alessandra Fabi is the Italian Lakes Wedding’s coordinator for lake Como area. If your idea of wedding is refined, sophisticated and with a special attention to details, she’s your perfect wedding planner!
She makes each client feel unique and she treats each wedding as if it were her own.
For any information about wedding on lake Como – please CONTACT US.